so cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol 11

Reaction score
ok i bought my v3 the boom bow and accidentaly put the cd with it they both exploded :wacko: :D :hitodetchi: so in the shop i boubht a genie lamp and it gave my young memetchi a present a new boom box u tryit

ok i bought my v3 the boom bow and accidentaly put the cd with it they both exploded :wacko: :D :hitodetchi: so in the shop i boubht a genie lamp and it gave my young memetchi a present a new boom box u tryit
errrm anyone :pochitchi:

oh koOl!!!! i've heard a lot of people sayin that if you buy them together the boom box will explode. :wacko:

Yeah it happened to me. I didn't know it would explode and I lost a valuable batch of points.
i still dont see what use the cd is if it blows up the boom box!!

I v heard of this isint this annoying <_<

t is if u gve your tama the cd on ts own ??? come on its head :hitodetchi: :(

i bought a chest & it gave me a cd...but i`m not gonna use it!!no way!!When i c my cousin again i`ll send it to her as a tama present If she has a v3 by then!!!MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!

i bought a chest & it gave me a cd...but i`m not gonna use it!!no way!!When i c my cousin again i`ll send it to her as a tama present If she has a v3 by then!!!MUHAHAHHAHAHA!!
meanie lol ;)

okay. first, the boom box will break if you put a cd in it. Second, a genie lamp is probably 300 not 3000. and yes the genie usually gives you something. ;) :D :lol: :( :)

It's true the genie lamp costs 700! It has given me all kinds of things!

^_^

Ps:One time the chest turned me into a grandpa for 10 seconds(the chest costs 200) B) :hitodetchi: ^_^

It's true the genie lamp costs 700! It has given me all kinds of things!

:D

Ps:One time the chest turned me into a grandpa for 10 seconds(the chest costs 200) B) ^_^ ;)
it electricuted me and i lost all hungry and happy hearts :kuribotchi: :gozarutchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :mimitchi:

ok i bought my v3 the boom bow and accidentaly put the cd with it they both exploded :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: so in the shop i boubht a genie lamp and it gave my young memetchi a present a new boom box u tryit
My tama put the CD in the boom box and it blew up :eek: I was so mad. I liked the little tune it played.

umm guys not that its on topic but the bom box if anyone nows

it works as an adult just dont use it till its an adult an itll play music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back