getting codes 2 work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spoonmonkey

Reaction score
help!!

someone PLZ tell me where 2 go 2 get all those codes 2 get love potions & stuff 2 worK. cause i tried going 2 da shop on my v2 & i couldnt get it 2 work.

thx whoever answers this

;-)

-SPOONMONKEY

if you are talking about a V3, you probably have too many items in your items list, or to many snacks/meals. you can only have a total of 15 extra snacks/meals that you purchased from the shop, and only 30 items in your items list. if you have close to this number, try getting rid of some before you type in the shop codes. i think this is what you are asking, your post was very hard to read and understand.

the V3 shop codes can be found here and to put them in, go to the shop, press A 3 times to get the shopkeeper to look surprised. after he looks surprised, enter the code. keep in mind that the last code you enter will be replaced by a costume (secret item) and if you want that last item, re-enter the code and you will have to buy it.

V2 codes are here and again, to put them in, you must do the same as above. surprise the shopkeeper, then put in the code.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back