8 Year old Hitodetchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Kandi

Reaction score
Well, like the title says, I had an 8 year old Hitodetchi. It's now a 10 year old Nikatchi.

What happened, was the battery had died after a new baby was born and the parent had left. I hadn't started the next generation(6) yet so it showed a baby crying.

After I replaced the battery I pressed reset, and download. It brought me to a baby boy named Pip, or in other words, my 5th generation tama. When it restarted it was age 7 and a Puchitchi.

What I'm wondering, is when my tama turns into an adult, it'll be around age 12. Will I still be able to have another generation, or will it just become old and die?

Here are the pictures.

Pip as Hitodetchi

Pip as Hitodetchi's Information

(These taken Monday)

Pip as Nikatchi

Pip as Nikatchi's Information

(These taken 15 minutes or so ago)

I dont think that it would matter if it was paused. . .because if it was paused then it would stop the aging process

That is really weird. . .cuz I know that if you hit download, it goes back to the last important thing that happened to it(like sleeping, waking up etc.). But was it ever a pochitchi

That is really weird. . .cuz I know that if you hit download, it goes back to the last important thing that happened to it(like sleeping, waking up etc.). But was it ever a pochitchi
Well when I downloaded it, it should have gone back to the crying baby, or naming the new one. I don't think it should have gone back to my 5th generation as a baby. I'm just worried that the matchmaker wont come.

:ph34r: thats wierd. oh and ella casey, pausing your tama messes up the aging process because once i had a tama that was a hinotamatchi and i paused it for a day and a half and it didnt change until it was five. :p

Well when I downloaded it, it should have gone back to the crying baby, or naming the new one. I don't think it should have gone back to my 5th generation as a baby. I'm just worried that the matchmaker wont come.
If it was my tama, I would have reset it. . .but I dont want to be held responsible for it not working(like still being messed up).

So I guess what I am trying to say is that if you do it is at your own risk.

If you have two tamagotchis, and the matchmaker dosen't come, you can mate the two tamas if they can and you will have another generation. :angry:

If you have two tamagotchis, and the matchmaker dosen't come, you can mate the two tamas if they can and you will have another generation. :angry:
what does that have to do with it?

If it was my tama, I would have reset it. . .but I dont want to be held responsible for it not working(like still being messed up).
So I guess what I am trying to say is that if you do it is at your own risk.
The only thing I'm really worried about is my generations. It's my second highest and I don't really want to lose it ^.^' I think more the question is will the matchmaker come when it becomes an adult or will it have to grow old?

I have another running, but it's my highest generation. I don't want to mess up the chance of the matchmaker coming on that one.

Since I've never seen this exact thing before, I'm not going to claim to b ean expert. :( But...I'm willing to bet that even though it will probably become an adult at an advanced "age", it will still have the matchmaker come to visit. It seems the numerical age and the actual life process of the Tamagotchi is just mismatched, but I have a feeling it will not affect the Tamagotchi's breeding cycle, because it sounds like the Tamagotchi doesn't "realize" what age the Health Menu says, you know what I mean? :) Please keep us updated, because I'm VERY curious about this one!

I think you 5th and 6th generation Tamagotchi merged because the thing knows you have a baby, but it still seems to have retained the 5th generation Tamagotchi's stats. I'd say it really isn't anything to get worked up on.

i'm not sure if it will die, but if you think it will, then you should just reset it NOW!!! or maybe if you download again it will go back to normal.....maybe

Thank you guys for your help. I appreciate it. I hope Aubrey was right about the matchmaker.

Pip is now a 12 yr old Ginjirotchi. The matchmaker should hopefully come tomorrow or Monday. Since it's sleeping right now, I have to wait to take a picture of it. I'll be sure to do that tomorrow though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back