Battery died - lost my tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakid88

Reaction score
A few minutes after my V2 tamagotchi got a baby boy, the battery decided to die on me...speaking of lousy timing ! But when I put the new battery in, I DIDN'T get the "download" option ! I got the egg instead ?!!!

I tried pressing the reset button, taking the battery out & in again, but I still just got the egg...after a few more tries, I finally resigned to the fact that I've lost everything and have to start from scratch :angry: :p

Has anybody experienced this before ?

Any idea what went wrong ?

Any suggestion so that it won't happen to me again next time I change battery ?

Thanks

ok, when u get the egg on the screen after u put the battery in you have to push the b button and then ull get the "download" reset" option. LOL :p :angry: :p :D B)

pontiac2lover is right. but i still think everybody on this site are idiots.
wo dude!! thats not very nice. u shouldnt be very mean on heer. i can report u *snaps fingers* like that.

anyways, if ur battery dies on ur tama, put th battery in, and u will see an egg. hit the middle button, and hit download. S/he will b thier waiting for u!!!

Alimania :lol:

and you are the only person on this site who is mean. The only idiot here is YOU. that happened to me, too! I tried everything.

Now now, not everybody here is an idiot, they just didn't read the guide I am making.

Anyway, if you can't download after replacing the battery, the save RAM may have been cleared by a static discharge or other means.

Thank you for the tip (I'll make sure to follow that next time...though I thought I did try the B button...anyway)

Thank you also for those who came to my defense !

theoneandonlytamaexpert, refrain from speaking if you can't be civilized !

Thanks everybody else.

WELL UM I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO TELL U DUDE

SORRY :eek: :wacko: :eek: :eek: . IM QUITE PUZZLED BY THAT

PERDICAMATE MYSELF. :wacko:

be nice theoneandonlytamaexpert if u think everyone is and idiot then quit we don't need mean ppl on this anyway

A few minutes after my V2 tamagotchi got a baby boy, the battery decided to die on me...speaking of lousy timing ! But when I put the new battery in, I DIDN'T get the "download" option ! I got the egg instead ?!!!I tried pressing the reset button, taking the battery out & in again, but I still just got the egg...after a few more tries, I finally resigned to the fact that I've lost everything and have to start from scratch :D :huh:

Has anybody experienced this before ?

Any idea what went wrong ?

Any suggestion so that it won't happen to me again next time I change battery ?

Thanks
when that happens, you have to press the middle button when the egg appears. then it will ask if you can download or reset it.

I'm sorry you have to start from scrach on your virtual pet, but think about this happens to lots of people sometimes

Last edited by a moderator:
Don`t be rude

ok well reset your tamagotchi, press button "B" and then choose the download option

augggh that sucks! once my tam died cuz i left it somewere at home lost and when i got it i played a game then when i was done it...snif ...died >.> ^_^

it has happend to me before and i had ufo tv and old grandphone and all the sooveniers and items and i was on generation 8 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

You know what happened to me once, I had all the souvenirs, high gotchi points, and I was on generation 18!? That's even worse than you.

When you see the egg after changing the battery, you need to press the B (middle) button. Then you will see the "DOWNLOAD" and "RESET" options.

Choose download and your tamagotchi will be just how you left it.

But the time might be wrong becasue when you DOWNLOAD your tamagotchi it goes back to the last major activity.

Depending on how long ago that was, you may have to change the time back to normal.

GotchiGirl96

Awww thats a little sad I feel sorry for you..

My tamagotchi is running out of batteries i hope it doesnt happen 2 me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back