tama has problems...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pontiac2lover

Reaction score
my tama has been three for a week. i havent put it on pause. i got so sick and tired of looking at a nikatchi i decided to post this to c if any of you could help.

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had to reset my tama because it died and so i went off the internet and this is the help i get?????!?!?!

youre such an idiot!! just debugg it geez.
^^ That wasn't a very nice thing to say, theoneandonlytamaexpert. You're not a Tama expert if your mean to the people your helping.

pontiac2lover, there is probably a glitch in your Tamagotchi. I don't recommend debugging because I've messed up the Tamas that I've tried to do it on. Try reseting your Tama if it doesn't grow up soon.

thanks phi21. but you know i said my tama died well that was the one. thanx for helping!!! i appreciate it. :) :( ;) :wacko: :ph34r:

I think you do need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm... it sounds like a glitch. My V2 tama is now a Puroperatchi and is still 0. It been 0 for a while but thats probly because everyday before i go to school, I put it on pause... Let's hope eventually it grows up!! ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back