Version 3's

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaCasey

Reaction score
When you buy food in the store, you can go into the meal and snack and you will have one in either if those.

This topic should be closed.. noone is really responding and it is giving useless information... can one of the guides close this.... it is not even a tip... it just seems to me as if someone got bored and is telling people what is pointless AND useless..... :) :huh:

Don't be so mean! Some of us didn't get our tamagotchi v3 yet so this might be helpful. :huh:

This topic should be closed.. noone is really responding and it is giving useless information... can one of the guides close this.... it is not even a tip... it just seems to me as if someone got bored and is telling people what is pointless AND useless..... :angry: :angry:
It's better for someone to make a post clarifying where the bought food goes, rather than have 100 posts asking "I BOUGHT SOME FOOD AND ITS NOT IN MY ITEMS HELP PLZ".

But on the v2 it goes onto the treats.. and its obvious it would go int he same area cuz food isnt an item.. isnt food. So it would go somewhere in the food area... i just got my v3 and i figured it out on my own. You have to be an idiot not to know this...its just common sence

But on  the v2 it goes onto the treats.. and its obvious it would go int he same area cuz food isnt an item.. isnt food. So it would go somewhere in the food area... i just got my v3 and i figured it out on my own. You have to be an idiot not to know this...its just common sence
Okay, so what about the people going straight from a v1 to a v3? They wouldn't know this.

Look, it's a tip. Regardless of whether most of the people on here know it already or not - it's still a tip that newbies might not know.

And your point that it's "common sense" is debatable, since about 70% of the things asked on here are common sense.

Last edited by a moderator:
yup... that how it works. It is fairly different from the other kinds of tamagotchi that give you treats instead if keeping your bought food in meals or snacks.

some cool spots are

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

imageproxy.php

they are very fun exept tamatown and tamagotchi.com :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back