I Can't Tell If It's Fake!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drey

Reaction score
I bought a v3 and a v6. The v6 is lighter, the buttons do different things, and i can't understand what the words are! It didn't even come with a instruction manual. Can anyone tell me if it's fake? :lol:

100% fake.

First of all, it probably didn't even say Bandai on it.

Second of all, they just made the V3. They won't have V6 and they probably won't

even make it, in a WHILE.

can you please post a pic? either way, it's probably fake. the v3 just came out, let alone the v6

LOL i knwo right? makes you wonder wat a V^ will be like.... beable to go on the internet and connect ot random people.. lol...

Anyways do u got a pic? i could tell if u ahd a pic.

I dont even know what you are talking about :D I wish I would get a V6 but they are not even out? ;)

I bought a v3 and a v6. The v6 is lighter, the buttons do different things, and i can't understand what the words are! It didn't even come with a instruction manual. Can anyone tell me if it's fake? :mametchi:
Just think. If the V3 just came out, then V6 won't come out till about 2008 or even 2010. So it's a fake. The V3 probably isn't. Could u give us a photo?

I saw one so i bought it

(ps)how do u make a picture of one on here? :rolleyes: :angry: :angry: :huh: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: B) :p

OMG, the v6 is obviously a FAKE!!!!!!! They haven't even made it yet!!!!!! I hate people who make FAKE tamagotchi's!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back