Tama Family Part 6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
Melissa and Anna paid at the counter and Melissa phoned their mum to say that they had bought their V3s."Ok, wait outside Target and I'll be there in a second." their mum said over the line. "Ok." Melissa answered back. Their mum got there in a few minutes time. "So, do you want to have some lunch now?"she asked. Anna tugged at her mum's shirt. "Can we pleeeeeease go home and open our tamagotchis pleeeeeease?"she asked. "Yes pleeeeease mum?" asked Melissa eager to open her second tamagotchi and connect. "Pwwwwwease mum?" asked Kenta. "...Hey wait a minute! your not my mum!". "Yeah." said Jake "She'd not your mum, mummy's in Tama Panet." "Oh yeeeeeah." said Kenta giggling. Just then, Kenta and Jake had a funny feeling and POOF they both evolved into kuribotchis! "Cool! You both turned into kuribotchis!" said Melissa excitedly."Now we can call you the kuribotchi brothers!" "COOL" said Kenta, Jake and Anna in unison. "OK ok!" Melissa and Anna's mum finally said. "We'll go home!"

To be continued...

Can you tell me your comments by posting here or by PM?

Thanx!

Latest posts

Back