Photo

Obbssetion and Preps.

• This topic is locked

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 28 January 2005 - 10:37 PM ( #1 )

I hate people calling me a "tamageek"! My sisters always say that! They say all the people in tamatalk are stupid! They say im obbssesed with tamagotchis, wich im not! I have a life to attend to too! Anyway I hate preppy people. Oh and havent u noticed that only smart people have tamagotchis? I have. Im not smat Im "LAZY'.

Replies

Views

Started

28 Jan 2005

Last Post

31 Jan 2005

Bell Sprout

• bell-sprout user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 28 January 2005 - 10:46 PM ( #2 )

People have this weird thing where they will go and trash anything and anyone who engage in something they don't like. So much so that they will join a place like this just to go and say how much they hate/dislike/whatever it. All you can do is ignore it. Their behaviour says more about them than you. It is how you respond to it that makes all the difference. If you shrug it off, they will get bored eventually and move on to someone else. Then you can go and punch pillows or whatever you do later.

TamaGurl

• tamagurl user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 January 2005 - 09:09 AM ( #3 )

Hey, Tamatalk rocks!! Whenever your sisters bug you, just think that they are much more unhappy than they could be if they had a tama and went on tamatalk! :P I was always really bored before I registered on here!

Oniontchi

• oniontchi user photo
  • Group: Banned

Posted 29 January 2005 - 07:14 PM ( #4 )

Yeah well thanx people!

Loste

• loste user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 31 January 2005 - 03:07 PM ( #5 )

Alot of people say that, but they don't have a tama either.