My V3 Tama Log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cutie_pop

Reaction score
I've already started with my tama a week ago but thought I would share my experiences with others. Last week, I got my V3 from Toy World(I'm sorry if there's no such thing in the USA) I got a Blue Camo as my siggy says and my sister got a Pink ice cream tama. We ripped off the package(no, I'm not that strong but with scissors) and I pulled out the tab as the same time as my sister.

We both got boys which was a shame:( I immediately connected with my V2, they're now the best of friends. :furawatchi: My sister has 3 V2s and a V3 now so we connect a lot to. So yah... Oh yeah, sorry! My V3s name is Danny and my V2s name is Kenta(my bro's name) but I won't really mention my V2 much since this is supposed to be a V3 log.

So anywayz, this is how little Danny evolved.

Teletchi---Tamatchi---Obotchi---Mametchi

and it's a good thing to cause, I alwayz wanted a Mametchi, Danny's now 4 and yeah...I read on a website that you can use the Love Potion regardless of gender. (My sister's tamas and my tama's are all boyz) YUK:p Imagine going to Tama Town and seeing YOUR tama who's a boy and another boy kissing or something MEGA YUK:p......

So anyway it was weird, this morning, I was bored so I resetted my V2 and downloaded(cause it wakes up) and I looked at how old it was and turned back a year younger!

My V3's now a year older than my V2 instead of the same age! It's weird...

YAY! Good newz! My V2 got back to being 4 again!

I fixed the time and then yeah! It happened! Nothing has happened today apart from that. So yah...if you live in the USA (which most pplz do) srry but i probably won't be able to like post and stuff while you guyz are on cause there's a 12hr time difference from here to there(?) and yah...tomorrow, I have less chance of posting because I'll be at school. But I might have a chance after school! Well, see you soon!

Hi! well nothing has happened to my

tamas today, they're still 4. I'm hoping that

they'll maybe turn 5 and tomorrow, the matchmaker will

come. I can't wait to be able to visit Danny in his new home with his wife, and living in their lovely new home...see you later!(my frineds at my house, I think she's getting a bit bored...)

They turned 5!

YAY!!! lucky lucky me me! srry!

finally, I'll be able to start a new generation!

It's lucky that I'll be able to see Danny...and unlucky that

I won't EVER see Kenta...at least I have a notebook log thingy...that tells me all about Kenta...hmmm...I'm half talking to myself arn't I? Srry! I'll post my methods on

How To Get a Mametchi

Later(doing homework)

To Get A Mametchi:

Get the training bar full before the tama

gets up to adult stage.

If a heart for food or happy goes down, give it food/

snack immediately.

Exercise your tama until it won't exercise anymore.

Don't leave your tama for a long time maximum 1 hour.

If your going to school etc. NEVER forget to pause it.

(even if it survives, you will NOT get mametchi)

Only let the happy and hungry meter go down by 2 hearts

a few times.

Ummm...I think that's about it. Srry if some of them don't make sense!

Oh yah! If you read this log, PLZZZ tell me what you think about it! Cause I feel like a lonerr who's talking to myself! PLZZZ PLZZZ PLZZZ! PLZZZ be honest with me. I reckon this log sucks! I'm planing to make it better though! By adding stuff about my V2! Yes, I changed my mind! Ok, thankies for readong this all! Thankies Thankies Thankies!(Ok, I'm starting to sound crazy! )

Ok, talk to you tomorrow!

Your log doesn't suck! It's easy to read and I like it! Very enjoyable, especially the info about how to get a mametchi!

While I was in the car, coming back from the chiropractor, Kenta beeped so I put it up to somewhere I could see it...and there was the matchmaker!

I waited till we were all the way home and inside and pressed the b button when the matchmaker's book was open, she brought a tarakotchi. I was thinking, why would Kenta, a male want to marry a girl who's twice the size of him? THAT is a TOTAL mystery! The world of tamagotchi's is very un-undestandable...

Anywayz, Kenta got a girl! I wanted a boy but I got a girl!!! Arn't you supposed to get a girl when the book's closed? Or is it vise-versa...or maybe my timing was wrong...hmmmm...

Cool! Kenta's brushing his teeth! .........I don't get another thing, Kenta and Danny are the same age so how come the matchmaker came at a different time? Does is just come randomly after the tamas turn over 5? Hmmm...another total mystery...

I was planning to mate Kenta's kid with Danny's kid and I was thinking of getting Kenta to have a boy and Daanny, a girl but I guess my dream won't come true...*sigh* what a shame...I hope the matchmaker comes for Danny tomorrow! I don't want Danny to be left behind!

Once again thank you Tama Shiba and thank you Huckleberry for telling me what you think about my log! I appreciate people who are honest and posting since I seriously felt like I was talking to myself!!!

(The stars above don't mean I'm swearing so don't tell me to stop swearing like mad)

Now...what was I going to say again? Oh yeah! I was wandering, if you keep connecting opposite genders, will they eventually fall in love and mate? Just wandering because I was hoping that I wouldn't have to use precious precious love potion and keep buying more! One generation after the other. Oh, and by the way, you should try getting a marumimitchi and a baby girl! They look so good together and baby boys would probably look good to!

.........HEY!!! I forgot to add my methods on marumimitchi!:0 *bangs head* what am I doing! I'm like a totally random person! Ok, I'll put it on on another post or it'll look a bit weird...

How to get a marumimitchi:

(Ok, I won't be very good at this...)

Exercise your tama straight after feeding it.

Get its training up to 8 before it grows into an adult.

Pause it while you go to school etc. (just like the mametchi, you will not get a marumimitchi, even if it survives)

Clean up the poop a while after it poops.

Only let its hearts go down 1 for hunger and happy amd only let it go down 2 sometimes.

Well that's about it, to be honest, I was aiming for a mimitchi and a mametchi so basically a marumimitchi and a mametchi is like what you get when the chances of getting a mimitchi shifts a bit. So now I am aiming for getting a mimitchi!

Ok, yesterday, I went to Japanese school so I changed the time on my V3(Japanese school finishes at 7:00pm) When I got home, I set the time to 6:59pm and the matchmaker came! She brought a mimiyoritchi, they married and Danny got a girl...so there's been a change of plans. The good thing is, 3 of my sister's tamagotchis have babies so yeah...there's gonna be a lot of mating. Luckily, my sister's V3 tama has a boy! So Danny's baby can mate with him! YAY! Yesterday, I paused Kenta so that Danny's baby and Kenta's baby would be the same age. Unluckily, I have to say bye to Danny:( *sobs* Bye Danny! At least I can see him at Tama Town! Got to go!

The problem is, I have NEVER connected with my friend's tamagotchi, what I mean is, when I connect, I always connect with either my sister or HER friends! It's sooo annoying, my friends(that have tamagotchis) don't see me much so I have a less chance of connecting. My best friend had a V2 but when I JUST got my V2, she gave her tama to her sister, everything is not working out for me! ...Danny's coming up to the screen and Kenta's singing! How cute! When mametchis come up really close, they look like they're crossing their eyes and waving! I LOVE mametchis!

I woke up and checked on my tamas, thinking that both of them would be just the babies. There I saw Mayu, Kenta's baby and I looked over on the other baby(I was planning to call her Maple but Mayu and Maple together sounds a bit weird...)but there, was Danny and the baby! I checked on my sister's tamas that had babies and the adults were still there to! I guess if the matchmaker comes on 1 tama 1 day earlier than the rest, things don't work out...will things still work out? Will I have to let Danny go as soon as he wakes up?(I hope I don't!) Why does this have to happen to me!!! *paces around the room* What do I do! What do I do! I'm going to leave it this way! I really want to keep them the same age! ...I'll have to let Danny go(and the others!) at least I'll get to see him going instead*sniffles* at least we'll be able to visit him!

I decided to keep it how it was and as you know, named the baby, Mayu! Hey, good news! I thought of a god name for Danny's baby grl! You ready? ehem and the name is gonna be....................AYA! It's a Japanese celebrity's name! For 1 second, I was thinking of Miho but, yeah! Aya just came to me! Today, we went to this expo called the Wellness Expo which was held at our school. I tolld my sis to bring my tamas in her bag and told her where it was but she didn;t seem to understand my language and didn;t bring it! On the way back home, I was worried that Mayu and Danny AND Aya had all died. Luckily, they didn't!!! I don't know HOW they survived 2 hours and a half witthout any care at all! Right now, Mayu's a kuribotchi!

This morning, I woke up early so I set the tamas times about 3 hours faster, Danny had gone and the little baby was there, all by herself. I named her Aya(like I said I would) and played heaps of games with her! Oh how cute! Mayu's rolling around the screen! Ok, anywayz, my sis woke up and I set her V3s time 3 hours faster and he woke up. Anna(my sister) thought of the name, Choco and we connected. While I was watching Choco, Aya turned into a

Mohitamatchi! She is sooo cute!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Mayu just turned into a Young mametchi!!!!!!! *squeals* yay!!! I better connect Aya and Mayu!

It's weird, when I connected with Danny and Kenta, Danny didn't come out as a nazotchi but with the other characters on the V2 that I've had(on the V3 character chart) all come out as a nazotchi! I don't know why, it's SO weird. :angry:

Latest posts

Back