Triplets are possible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pierre

Reaction score
We've all been through the "there are no twins" debate many times.

However -

Technically, there is a way to get some rather boring triplets on V1, V2, V3 connections.

There is a debug character that looks like three block guys with faces. They have almost all of their animations and are pretty cool. So - if you want to raise them without all of the cheats that come along with debug, then debug your tama, choose the character, open your tama again and erase the pencil marks, then close it back up and press download. There you go. Triplets.

:furawatchi: This is how 2 do it :wacko:

Now, you have to pay attention and be very gentle while you are doing this. . .

1st, unscrew the screw on the back, remove the back.

2nd unscrew the next four little screws, remove that, but do it very carefully because there is a wire that you do not want to disconnect.

3rd you see where the battery would go, place it there and tape it so it sits nice and snug, ignore all beeping.

4th take a wooden pencil and right next to the battery there is 2 little semicircles right next to each other, that say debug, rub them with a pencil 8 times. place the covers back on (dont screw it back up yet), push reset and the egg should be acting funny, push the middle button and use a to scroll to reset use B to select and When it says boy or girl use A to scroll through all the characters.

:pochitchi:

hope i helped u

yes, i know this too.

i wrote a big long 4 paragraph like essay or whatever a while back in the codes section when someone said something about it.

most pplz think they can get twins cuz of angelgotchis futengotchi. but its a charicter with 2 heads.

Yeah. . .good tip, but I wouldnt recommend debugging, it may screw up your tama

I havent tried the debug to have triplets on a tamagotchi,

but I just think its one tama that looks like it has three heads

Last edited by a moderator:
does debugging have anything to do with ROM testing or are they completly different things?

you know, no one's definetly going to do that, it's such an ugly process

and Jub Zambra and the Cobrall Charmers Ticket
whoopsies!!!!!!!!!! well, for everyone and anyone who read that part that i quoted (just now), please, just disreguard that part that i quoted (just now), unless u go on NeoPets, because i am quoting/quoted the name of an item on NeoPets. thank u.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back