a big X on the screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melismasG

Reaction score
I played a game with another tama and afterwards a big X is flashing on the screen with like lock picture? What does this mean?

well my friend had the same thing and it needed a new batteries. :D ;)

Well, I'm probably sounding repetitive, but it needs a new battery. If you end up not changing the battery for a while, the screen will go blank. This doesn't mean your tama is broke...that's what my brother thought. The battery's a 2032, I think.

try reseting i got one and when i was setting up the time on it i got a big X i reset it and nothings wrong with it now

Yes, before you throw away your battery you can try the reset button on the back. Then press the B button and choose DOWNLOAD. Sometimes this will keep the tama going for a few more weeks before the battery is really and truly dead.

I have a faulty tama where even a brand new battery shows the X; then I reset all day for a day or so. Then it is fine.

Hi!!!!

Its a new battery for you. If you want to get back to where you started after you have put the new battery in ~ You can download it.

Regards - Fooet

Yes, it definitely needs a new battery. Then press reset, press 'b' and then select download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back