money

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

buter

Reaction score
HI, I have the v3 and I have gotten 9999.00 in money by playing games but eventhough I play more games and win, I can't add to this number..is this is? or what can I do to keep adding money when I play?

umm. so if I buy something does that mean actually I have more than 9999.00 and when I buy something the amount that is larger than 9999.00 will appear as the purchase is made? My friend says she has 22, 000 and she can see this on the screen...umm why can't I or is she not being ....

Well if you havent actually SEEN your friends screen that they might not be telling the truth. Really I've never gotten that much but... Thats what I think. If buying something doesnt help, try reseting.

You can't add more money after 9999

Your tama is only programmed to save up to 9999 - therefore any more you get will not be added to the 9999 or remembered!

If you buy something, the total will reduce, but it still means that the Tama can't count more than 9999 - so any more money/points after this number are just wasted.... sorry to say, but true!

Best, etc.

TamaMum

thank you so much at first I did not know what was going on :D ;)

thank you for the reply are you realy sure about this? :huh: :furawatchi: :pochitchi: :mametchi: :D

9999 is the limit. no, you don't actually have more than that :huh:

It stinks.

You can't add more money after 9999
Your tama is only programmed to save up to 9999 - therefore any more you get will not be added to the 9999 or remembered!

If you buy something, the total will reduce, but it still means that the Tama can't count more than 9999 - so any more money/points after this number are just wasted.... sorry to say, but true!

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Actally TamaMum, V3's can have a maximum of 99999 points. V2's can only have 9999 points.

You can buy expensive things like computer, action figure. Those can be used over and over so after you have 9999 points you can start to fill up your ITEM list.

you will find it usefull to stock up your tama points to the max when your tama is an adult so you can afford to buy all the stuff you want when your tama is a baby/teen etc then top it up again when your tama is an adult... 9999 is usually plenty of points for a generation cycle

but what will happened if I dont want to have a baby? :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko: :lol: B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back