MY TAMA DIED!!!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
plz send me a note, or message or whutever u call them! lol. um...it wuz 8 yrz...20pounds...i think it wuz TOOOO underweight? lol. maybe i shoulda kept it fat...LOL!

Cant you reset & download? O no that'll just bring you with the angel...

my tama was on its 7th gen and i accidentally left it in my school bag it died!!! i was so sad for days and then it got boring so i didnt play with my tama for quite a while...until i found this forum where there were rumours about secret tamagotchis and other interesting tricks!!

My current tama is a light blue connexion:

style: girl

gen: 1

tama: ojiitchi

my other one is light pink connexion:

style: boy

gen:1

tama:maskutchi but soon to be a otokitchia nd i'm going to mate the two to get OYAJITCHI!!! so excited B)

no im sorry im you restart it you WILL go back to gen 1! :(
...................................sorry.........................................

thats sad oh well it would have died anyway right..................................................

Press download and you can get your old tama back! :(
No, you cant. Download takes you back to the last "major" event. The last "major" event with this one would be dying.

you guys should take care of your tamagotchis better, and DONT let them die. its sad. just think of it as your future kid. and then maybe you wont let it die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I DONT let mine die, except from kids. None of mine have died OF OTHER REASONS. Sorry capslock...too lazy to fix it :(

I'm sorry your Tama died.I hope to keep mine going for a good long while.I just got her today and I'm rather attached.

They can live to some really huge ages. Glad to see some new tamagotchis! They are soo kewl arent they?

Very much so.I didn't like the originals all that much,but the Connections are awesome.I wear mine on a cord around my neck.That way I'm always there if she needs something.I really enjoy her company.

Cool. I wasnt old enough when they first came out: I only know these ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back