ETHAN1994`s new dairy.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ETHAN1994

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
4th March 2006

Today, my Tamagotchi named John died. At 4:00 PM, I hatched a new egg witch turned out to be a girl. I named her Mel. After she had her time being a baby, she grew into a :( . After that, she grew a bit of weight, but i exercised it off. Later, got very unhappy. I gave her 3 snacks but when i gave her the thired one, she got a toothache. I fixed that and exercised the weight(like i did earlier). Then i took care of her normally and then at 8:00 PM, she went to sleep. :( :(

Please don`t reply! :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
5th March 2006

Today, Mel became a teenager. She bacame a Ringotchi. Later at dinner time, I tried to get her a ball that was on sale at the shop. I was not able to buy it. That`s all i have to tell today.

6th March 2006

Today, while i was at school, Mel got quite unhappy cos` I was not able to give her attention. After i left school and got home, i almost dropped her in the sink. Luckly i catched her before she fell in the water. After that, everything went perfect.

8th March 2006

Today, Mel grew up into a Gunjirotchi. I gave her the stuffed animal costume and she looked lovely. I was thinking of putting on the costume that looks like a Mimitchi tomorow. And everything has been very great today.

11th March 2006

Today, Mel has been doing really great. I bought her a teddy bear. She really loves it. I also bought her some wings, a cookie, a cup of tea and some pop corn. That`s all I have to tell today.

12th March 2006

Today, I gave Mel the big cake i got from entering. I was not able to buy her any new toys. That`s all i can remember happening today.

I know that i keep on writing short pages, but it`s because I`m not good at remembering stuff. And some times, i fall behind. :angry: :huh:

25th March 2006

Today, I buyed Mel a U.F.O. It`s awsome! I didn`t expect that it would let your Tamagotchi go around the earth. Mel went to Paris, Egypt, New York and... what`s it`s name again? Never mind. It`s that place with the head-statues. The U.F.O is just so cool!! It`s also got cool sounds.

30th March 2006

I still have not got the orignal Tamagotchi yet. I`m still waiting for it to arrive. ^_^ I`m also waiting for the V3 to come out in Europe. I`m feeling better and I have gon to school today. Click here to see the memorial of Mel.

Latest posts

Back