What would You Choose...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Giga Or Nano

• Giga

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nano

• Neither.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

carebearr

Reaction score
After selecting your choice, please give a decent reason as to why you chose that answer. TY I would really like to see which most people prefer!

I would choose the new giga pets, because they can connect with eachother and connect to your T.V.

When the original Tamas started here about 9 or 10 years ago I had to buy a Giga Alien since the stores were out of Tamas. I loved my little alien. I did wind up getting a Tama.

I've only bought one Nano, it was a talking Kitty. Very annoying.

Right now I've got a V3 Tama, a V1(my original one) and my original Giga Alien going.

Hopefully I can keep my sanity going. :)

Giga Pet, definitely. They're just so much more fun than Nanos, but I like Nanos because I could leave mine at home when I went to school and come back and fix it up and have it recover and still love me. :furawatchi: I had to sneak my Giga Pet to school, since they were banned. My Nano Kitty lived for about a month despite all of my neglect. My Giga Pets only lived that long in the summer when I didn't have school.

I guess no one agrees with me, but I am definitely going with the old Gigas. They were my favorites when I was a kid. It takes much more time and skill to take care of the old Gigas than the new ones. I know the new ones can connect to each other, but there is something about the game play of the old ones that is alluring. I don't know, maybe it is the nostalgia of the old ones that does it for me. :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]OH MY GOSH! SO new GIGA! I have this curse with nanos! I have all baby puppy andkitty nanos..dont ask why.I really dont like tham.....They always die!!!!!!!They NEED WAY to much attention......I have a new (cute) hamster and bunny giga!I have the tv thing and they look so adoreable on it!Nanos just.....BLAH![/SIZE]

tama1101....not a nano lover........ :huh:

I say Giga, but only because I don't have or haven't yet seent he nano pets. Need a lot of attention you say? Might be just right for me. I like the one's that need a lot of attention. I have ALOT of time on my hands (I'm an adult and I'm disabled so I don't go to work or school)I will have to keep my eyes out for one along with the new littlest petshop toy. That one looks waaaay too cute! :hitodetchi:

I guess no one agrees with me, but I am definitely going with the old Gigas. They were my favorites when I was a kid. It takes much more time and skill to take care of the old Gigas than the new ones. I know the new ones can connect to each other, but there is something about the game play of the old ones that is alluring. I don't know, maybe it is the nostalgia of the old ones that does it for me. :hitodetchi:
Actually I used to have two of the older Giga Pets. I THINK they were Giga. One was a reptar and one was Babe, pig in the city. They were both more like Tamas in their need for care and such. The new Gigas are fun too, but don't work quite the same way as the Tamas and old Gigas.

I would pick nano. just because it was one of the first pets i ever got. I loved my little nano puppy so much, and it was awesome because it was see thru orange lol. go nano!

I've never played with a Giga Pet, but I will get the Bitty Kitty soon! I <3 cats!

I chose Nano because I really love my nano kitty. I have 1 that I found and started up 2 days ago. It's now 2 years (2 days) old. I named her Nikki :ph34r: I love her sooo much! I also have 3 tamagotchis. 2 version 1's and 1 version 3.

B)

*~Tamagotchi~*

Hmm.... neither. Gigas' are getting old, even though I've only had mine for a couple weeks. Yesterday, I was thinking about selling it on ebay, but my mom said they might end up like V1 Tamagotchis. They won't make them anymore. They will be worth a lot of money, so it would be better to sell it at a time like that; if it ever happens. :)

JF3334 :)

i choose giga even though i havnt ever playing a nano but anyways i choose giga pets because u can shop , go to a wishing well , a fortune teller and a geine and u can also hook them up to your tv or with somone else how cool is that? i have a giga pet right now its a pup very cute i named him scrappy ive had him 2 weeks now still 100% health

Last edited by a moderator:
I choos the Giga pets because I had the originals before and i loved them. I love being able to connect with one another and trade stuff that they need according to how i set them up.

I chose neither because I haven't ever seen a nanopet, so it wouldn't make sense to favor gigapets because it would be unfair to the nanos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back