something wierd about tamatown

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamachono

Reaction score
the codes on tamatown do not work.

[i'm not talking about buying codes]

The codes for free stuff don't work.I entered them correctlly and it showed up on and my

tamagotchi,but i checked items and souvineirs and it wasn't there.[i typed in my username

correctlly!]

someone help me please.

the codes on tamatown do not work. [i'm not talking about buying codes]

The codes for free stuff don't work.I entered them correctlly and it showed up on and my

tamagotchi,but i checked items and souvineirs and it wasn't there.[i typed in my username

correctlly!]

someone help me please.
Did you try browsing through the souvieniers up to 30.I was like you when i got mine.I was liek where is all my prizes i won.And then yesterday i was clicking the "A" button through the souvenier list and i saw all of my souvenier.

Lol, I bought two, and they are both the same Teen! It if a V3 Tamagotchi Charrie!

i went to visit my parents on tamatown . and 2 of the items that it gave me ended up in "items".

Strange! But did you check out your souvenier list or see if your list is full on it? That might be your problem right there!

Yes indeed, the Items list is where some of them IF YOU BUY THEM and sometimes your grandparents give you the items they will show up there. So, as _tama_cream_soda_ said, CHECK THE ITEMS!!!!! B)

•tw•

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back