What Kind Of Tama Do You Have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

egariety2

Reaction score
I have 3 tama's. One is a V3, the other 2 are V2's. I just want to know what kind of tama do you have. Like do you have a V3, V2, Angelotchi, other? If you have them, how many do you have??????? :angry: :angry:

I have 3 tama's. One is a V3, the other 2 are V2's. I just want to know what kind of tama do you have. Like do you have a V3, V2, Angelotchi, other? If you have them, how many do you have??????? :D :p
i have 1 tama.i am a new tama owner.i gave my tamagotchi a stuffed animal and he turned into one himself.i named him fred!

:D

I have 2 V2 (one active) and 2 old tamas, one is and angelgotchi and he's alive! :p

My V3 is on it's way...

Last edited by a moderator:
I have:

1 Digimon, green, active

1 V3, Tropical Flowers, pause

1 V2, Camoflauge, inactive

2 V1, Green and transparent orange, both inactive

1 Mini, blue, inactive

1 P1, orange, inactive

I also have 2 P1s in storage, one green with white, another red and black with white. My sister claims to have gotten another Tamagotchi before the fad went kaput the first time. She says it's maroon.

I have 2 v3s, ( a blue waves and a sky blue with circles) and a v1 that i sorta lost....(orange)

I have 3 tama's. One is a V3, the other 2 are V2's. I just want to know what kind of tama do you have. Like do you have a V3, V2, Angelotchi, other? If you have them, how many do you have??????? :) :(
I have 2 Version 2s, Timmy and Angel

i have... :p

version 1(hongkong version) -black with white buttons :blink:

-transparant blue with yellow button :D

version 2(japan version)-yellow with white thingies, blue button :D B)

they rock!!! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back