HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystal Jade

Reaction score
I don't recall how but just recentlly, I noticed water bubbles under the screen. It then divided into 2, then 3. How do I get rid of them???? :) :) :( :( :p

if water touches your tamagotchi it starts to break on the instructions it said WARNING'DO NOT PUT IN WATER OR IT WILL START DIVIDING AND BREAK!'

I had that once before- I was cleaning my tama w/ a little windex spray and water went into the screen, my brand new tama :D already got liquid bubbles into it's screen. If this occers, and you see the screen (paper) getting soggy, I don't know what to say- if it's a little bit of water thar happens to sit there, pause youre tama untill you no longer see any bubbles. The water will eventually get out-

^t/t

i dont advise u to do this unless yr shure u wont break yr tama unscrew the back and there will be 4 tiny screws unscrew them oh take out da battery!

then carefully take the other stuff out and take a soft cloth and wipe it away thats what i did when it happened to me :D :wacko: :huh: :furawatchi:

That happened to my friend. She had her Tamagotchi in her backpack and when she took it out at the Y.M.C.A. it had water in it. She wrapped in paper towel for the night and it was okay in the morning. :D

This happened to my brother once. this is what you should do:

1.It is broken

2. If you press the buttons real hard, it might work

3. Tip it over

4. Press a+c and it will reset

lol 11. ur the one who actually understands the most. On a broken tamagotchi i disected it and got to the paper but since this is brand new...i don't want to take any chances

Thanx!!!!!!!!!

"I'm new to this!Pm me if you want a friend"
"I'm new to this!Pm me if you want a friend"

hi! im new to this too! my name is Erin. i like just got a V3, thyere awesome. i ould so like to have a friend on here so pm or email me if u wanna b my friend.

:lol: :unsure: ;) :mellow: B) :D :furawatchi:

:wub: :ichigotchi: :marumimitchi: :pochitchi: :chohimetchi: :hitodetchi:

o my tamatalk name is tammacutie

Me too!!I think it happened when I went to the beach.note:I didn't take him surfing wih me.....

I had to get a total new tama and my old tama didn't get to live a full life!!!*sob*

mine went into a stream and it didnt beake ive never had any do that! my version 1 still alive!

my friend spilled lemonade in mine, she just wiped it out with a napkin and it is in good shape!

once when i went swimming(didn't bring it to the pool) the screen got wet and i just wipedit over and over again with my shirt. Took a long time but it worked <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back