my tamas beeping !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

is your tama beeping?

• YES!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NO!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

hottie99

Reaction score
:( :p :) omg all of my tamas are beeping hold yours up to your is it?

yes they all do that, it just means you tama is working and the noises syncopate with all the actions your tama is doing ^_^ you might find that when your tama connects with another the noises change too.. some tama owners like to think that this is their tamas heart beat ♥♥ which is kinda cute

It means it wants attention...example it could be hungry, unhappy, bored or undisiplined.

are you talking about that very soft beeping???? If so i HATE that annoying sound. If you dont know what im talking about, hold your tama up to your ear. You will hear it.

are you talking about that very soft beeping???? If so i HATE that annoying sound. If you dont know what im talking about, hold your tama up to your ear. You will hear it.
the beeping is for electricty in the tama

I just held it up to my ear. It really does sound like a tama heartbeat. It's so cute!

Tama's beep all the time.

Nothing's wrong with yours.

I have mine in my shirt pocket, and it took me a while to figure out where that soft little heartbeat was coming from!

The very first Tamagotchi Connexions never beeped when you held them up. That way, its battery lasts longer. I got so furious when I found out, but it's nothing much really.

I NEVER have the annoying sound on. It drives me crazy. It was turned off within the first hour I owned it.

The beeping is nice. It makes me feel that my tama is alive; it has a heart beat. Anyone who says that theirs doesn't beep... well their tama must be dead, or they arnt listening properly. All PROPER (not fake ones!!) tama's beep.

OMG! everyone has asled this question! If you would gave just read around abit you would have found a topic about this! I'v seen like 5 in the last few days!!!!!

The beeping is nice. It makes me feel that my tama is alive; it has a heart beat. Anyone who says that theirs doesn't beep... well their tama must be dead, or they arnt listening properly. All PROPER (not fake ones!!) tama's beep.
Nya:

Uhuh. Plenty of tamas don't beep. Connexion v1s don't beep. all the old (1997 or so) tamas don't beep. minis don't beep. They are all real tams. They just don't have a heartbeat. :D

I like the beeps. They help me sleep when I;m scared because I just focus on the tama-beat in my otherwise silent bedroom...

When all of mine were activated I had them in the space on my nightstand and they were all beeping. If you listened closely you could hear them all. After a while it got a bit loud. x.X'

some tama owners like to think that this is their tamas heart beat ♥♥ which is kinda cute
i call it the eggabeat. I measure the eggabeats per minute once a week to make sure my tamas are healthy! lol :blink: lol

Wow, one of the few people (Including me) who write asled rong.

(Oops, I mean asked)

I like it, in the night I listen to it, I kinda like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back