V3 LOG!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tama star

Reaction score
Hi! My clear yellow version 3 tamagotchi has just arrived in the post and it is a baby girl named Nacho. I will tell you when she evolves into a child. Bye for now!!

*tama star*

Aww...!! I have just connected her with my version 2 tamagotchi and they appeared as nazotchis on each others friends list!

15 minutes until Nacho evolves!!! I can't wait!!

*tama star*

*Removed: Please do not post in other people's logs!*

Last edited by a moderator:
Nacho has evolved into a mozhitamatchi! I have just brought her some make0up to use when she is older!!

P.S. Tama-Shiba, Nacho can be a girl and boys name

*tama star*

I have just donated 1300p to the gotchi king. When I have donated another 3700p, then I will be able to visit the gotchi king in tamatown! I will update tomorrow! Bye!!

*tama star*

YAY! I donated 500p to the gotchi-king and I am currently trying to buy a ticket for my tama to go on holiday.Bye!

*tama star* :wacko: :pochitchi: :furawatchi:

YAY!!! Nacho evolved into a young mametchi! I brought her alot of items including a ticket to Switzaland.

*tama star*

Nacho should be evolving tomorrow.

*tama star*

YIPPEE! Nacho is a...................... MAMETCHI! I'm sooo happy! lol! I have just been on tamatown and Nacho has been on holiday to Switzeland, Hawii, Chillie and Australia. I am going to buy a ticket to China for her when it comes into the shop. Bye for now!!

*tama star*

Latest posts

Back