Help me out!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Umm...My battery died! (it hasn't even been a week since i got it) and i want to noe when u change the battery will your tamagotchi reset? I WANT TO KNOW!

just reset, then pick download.
Really? So ur saying when i change the battery to click download and then my old tamagotchi will appear? If so ...THANK YOU! Because i don't want it to reset. I am suprised though, how quickley the battery ran out, On my version 1 it didn't run out in months!

LOL!!! Actually I think when I replaced my battery my tama just came back up, If that doesn't happen just do what I said before!

that happened to my brother's tama. he had just gotten a new battery and it ran out the next day. so he took out the battery and then put it back in. it's working now.

tama batteries usually take a couple months before they run out of energy.

animerox

you just take out the battery, out the new one in & click download

~skatergirl :p

Last edited by a moderator:
accutally, i didn't get a new battery. it was just a week since a got my tama so i just took the battery and put in back in and it worked.

I have a version 1 Tamagotchi. It has never died and is now on 30th Generation, a Mimitchi. It needed a battery change on 11th Generation and 22nd Generation. My friend has three version 2 Tamagotchi, they needed battery changes every seventh generation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back