Tama Juggling

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittencat

Reaction score
Well, well. I have four active Tamas at the moment. Two others are out of batterys. Now I have to take care of four Tamas. How many do you juggle at one time. In other words, how many can you take care of before you explode?! :D :D :huh:

Hey Kittencat! I can take care of about 3 or 4 before I have a nervous breakdown! Oh, that is a cool question! :huh:

Ha! Me to! I'll bet if I had more I could handle it though. But the tough part is finding a place to put them at the end of the day! :huh:

Me no know how to juggle. I have 6 of them and 3 are dead (I mean the battery) I tried once but I dropped my Plus. Well all of them...

right now four! and one is the old version where you can't pause it! it gets tuff at times but i always have sumthin to do.

Once like a couple months after v2's came out i watched all my friends tama's at my house for 1 buck a day. I had a total of 13 to watch!! Now that's challenging! But back then i had nothing to do so i did that! It was quite fun :( Every once in a while i would change the time so that they were all sleeping.. which took like 1 min for each...(12 mins total) just so i could have a break. It was fun connecting them all together.. each one had at least 11 friends(cuz my one was an old version.. wasn't a connection). And some of my friends gave me an extra buck or two because there's had a baby with on eof the other tamas i watched.

After a week or so i had a good amount of money, but I started to get bored watching other ppl's tama's so i gave um back... but my tama's will always have um in the friend list :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
M'kay. This is great. I got to get more of my friends into Tamagotchis. Actually my friends are very interested in them already. Since I started taking them to school, my friends always want to see how much they've grown. One of my friends even wanted to feed it. I rarely let people touch my Tamas. But I did let one boy at school see it today. :( They always get surprised when they see me one day with two, and the next with five! I'll get 'em all one for their birthdays! I'll probably end up with them anyway. :unsure:

:( My sister's friend cares for six at once. I could only care for one, I'm new! :unsure: Tamas are sooo cute though!

When virtual pets first came out, my record was 14 active vp's at once. I was in school, too, so all of the breaks in between classes were filled with caring for them. They were all kinds of vp's, Giga Pets, Nanos, Tamas, and other assorted types. It was pretty fun, actually. With everything going on now, I only raise 3 or 4 at a time. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back