Why??

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama girl

Reaction score
i gave my new baby tama great care and every thing,then she turned into a bloody marutchi! why did'nt she turn into a Kinakomochi?

P.S she is 3rd gen.

HUMMMM... maybe SOMTIMES you didn't take care of it. Or maybe you gave her too much snacks?

Sorry not much help huh?

First of all you have to mate with another tamagotchi that has most of their training bars and yours needs to as well. But even then and even if you look after it, there is no gauranteee that you will get a kinakomotchi. I have been through 7 generations and have only gotten one once. If you look at the poll done not long ago about, most people get marutchis too. It is luck to a degree. Patience and persistence will get you there.

To get a Kinakomotchi both the parents have to be high disciplined. (trained) if you are haveing to breed with what the matchmaker recomends try getting a mametchi or mimitchi to breed with i always get a kinakomotchi if i breed with them.....or if you have a friend that has a highly trained tama you can breed with it, if it is the opposite gender of course.

First of all you have to mate with another tamagotchi that has most of their training bars and yours needs to as well. But even then and even if you look after it, there is no gauranteee that you will get a kinakomotchi. I have been through 7 generations and have only gotten one once. If you look at the poll done not long ago about, most people get marutchis too. It is luck to a degree. Patience and persistence will get you there.
what I was about to say...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back