Talking nanos

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
I have heard the Talking nanos have been re-released? Has anyone seen them?

WalMart has them. You'd better hurry up and get one if you still want to be able to find them. :lol:

Well, I have one of the old ones, the really big ones, but the sound doesn't work. So I guess it is a mute nano baby! :(

talking nano's are Nano's that are big and bulky. The screen is their face. Personally I found them kind of annoying. They take 2 AAA batteries as I recall... so it's easier to replace their batteries. I found them annoying because it would complain... "I'm hungry!" "I'm sick!" "I'm..."

I have a baby around here somewhere, from the first time they came out.

i got a puppy 1

i love it ;)

EVERYONE SHOULD GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :( :angry:

talking nano's are Nano's that are big and bulky. The screen is their face. Personally I found them kind of annoying. They take 2 AAA batteries as I recall... so it's easier to replace their batteries. I found them annoying because it would complain... "I'm hungry!" "I'm sick!" "I'm..."I have a baby around here somewhere, from the first time they came out.
it only gets anoying if u don't take care of it :angry:

(no offense)

I have heard of Talking nanos, can someone fill me in on them.
they are like little NaNos but they are big and the screen is their face

i have the puppy and its really cool :angry:

they are at Wal-mart,

I have a talking Nano and I hate it because its so anoing.I also have a regular Nano and it ok.!.!.!.!.!. :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Gum

P.M. me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have a talking nano and its oranage!!!! :huh: i luv it so so much...her name is mimi lol :wacko:

in Florida you can get them at kb toys in citrus park mall i got a talking nano puppy named Bowser from Mario lol :lol:but here is the REALLY funny part that happened to me today:

I was in class with my talking nano puppy in my pocket with the sound on and while the teacher was talking it said real loud:

"BARK! BARK! BARK! LETS PLAY!" everyone stared at me because i am the only virtual pet addict in my class. I looked around,trying to act confused and i said "what the heck was that?!?!" but the teacher didn't believe me..i had to put it back in my backpack lol

i havent seen them anywhere around here, besides good ol' ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back