Are entamas in Hiragana or Katakana?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.nyatchi.

Reaction score
Nya:

I'm planning to get an entama off ebay. Now I understand these are in either hiragana or katakana (young children can't read kanji); which one is it? I need to know because whichever one it is I need to study to understand. (I think it's katakana but I'm not sure. It'd be bad if I studied kana really hard then the entama comes and it's all in hiragana and I can;t read it!)

Hiragana. I know it (my bro whos learning Hiragana saw a screenie of an entama I showed him off the internet and he said it was Hiragana)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have and have never seen an entama but most children dont read katakana (that and its used for foreighn words mostly) so I would say logically it would be hiragana.. they also subtitle kanjis used with hiragana for children so they can read

i dont have and have never seen an entama but most children dont read katakana (that and its used for foreighn words mostly) so I would say logically it would be hiragana.. they also subtitle kanjis used with hiragana for children so they can read
Nya:

I know but kanji with subtitles for words would be alot to put on a screen a small tama screen...

OK! Thank you guys! B) Yay off to study hiragana!

EDIT: *hides typo corspes* B)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back