YAY!! some else had a tama!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jappyx

Reaction score
Hi!!

What Happened?! .... I'll tell you what happened!!! :lol:

I have read many threads about people and they say that not many people are buying tamagotchis. I tended to agree. Only me and a cuple of friends have them (at school) and i never see anyone out in public with them accpet one person.

But, when we stopped at McDonnalds, i saw this person with a TAMA!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAY! i was so excited.

My conclusion to this is that i think tamagotchis are popping up all over the place and more and more people are getting into the tama excitment.

Have you seen anyone with tamagotchis other than urself and friends...?

Post how many and we can see (over months) if they are becomming more popular!!

I have seen five people with tamagotchis so far. Two of them were brother and sister at a dojo that I go to sometimes. It was really funny watching them leave instructions for the parent on how to look after them while they trained. Anyway, before that I saw another kid about two weeks ago with one around his neck. I'd say they are getting more popular.

A few of my friends at school have tamagotchis. Also, sometimes when I go shopping I see some people there and they have a tamagotchi with them! :lol:

Many teachers and T.A.'s look at my belt, and ask me questions like, "Oh my gosh, are those tamagotchis? You have them running? Where can I get them? Are these new versions?" It is so fun to spread the joy! :lol:

many of my friends have tamagotchis. I have made ppl at my school like tamagotchis by having them and showing them. now i think 3 ppl are going ot get tamagotchis at my school. in all, we have about 7 ppl at my middle school who have tamagotchis.

I go to a high school and so far i have influenced my little cousin buy 3, and her friend baught one, and my bf has one. I saw a girl on the first day of school with one around her neck!

I think they are getting more and more popular!!!!

In Austraila, they dont seem the be many people with them..but i am seeing more and more!! I saw another gain!!

What my also help, is if u get ur bf/gf to get one. Then, you can have ur tamagotchis mate and have children and become friends!!

Yep, I have seen three or four kids with tamagotchis at school! ;) I bet there are more too, cause it's a pretty big school.

i go to the same school as mee and virtually all the girls and some boys in Yr5 have tamagotchis.

I think they are becomming more and more puplar!!! I have an idear...

Lets all tell them to join TamaTalk!!!!

OMG!!! my frined who used tamagotchis COnneXions was like.. tamagotchis arte lame and stuff....and yesterday... she started it up again!!!!! And she was obnsessed!!!!!!!!! And she realy likes my ConneXion matrix green one!!!!! So she is going to get one!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back