please tell me how to get this character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxi

Reaction score
i would like to know how to get this one --------------> :huh:

and what character will i get if i have never givin it snacks because so far i have not even when he was first brn and none of the hearts were filled in a played the jumping game

That is a memetchi :huh: . To get those you have to take ALMOST perfect care of it. If you were trying to get a mimitchi but just let the hearts go down like 2 every once in a while, u shouldm probobaly get it. But, it also depends on what generation u r on.

thank you for your help but what character will i get if i NEVEr give it snacks? :huh:

u might get the secret character if u feed it no snacks.

hope this helps!

That is a memetchi :huh: . To get those you have to take ALMOST perfect care of it. If you were trying to get a mimitchi but just let the hearts go down like 2 every once in a while, u shouldm probobaly get it. But, it also depends on what generation u r on.
Yes. You can get Memetchi in even generations :huh:

so far i have not givin mine snacks hope i get the secret charachter! :huh:

i would like to know how to get this one --------------> :rolleyes: and what character will i get if i have never givin it snacks because so far i have not even when he was first brn and none of the hearts were filled in a played the jumping game
to get :angry: then you have to be aware of food hearts but clumsy about happy hearts.

i only know that for conneXion. it's on the wesite in my signature

it will also tell you what teen it grows from (on tamagotchilogs)

if you have a conneXion there is NO secret chracter

pearlykitty
:rolleyes: :angry: You can't get those characters thats a lie that will give you weak Tamagotchis. :D :D
:D :D To get it is on each 2 gen. and you can give it snacks but the easy way is when its a baby you have to leave one heart happiness out when it goes to sleep. :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back