Tamatown, NEW THINGS ADDED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lukie99

Reaction score
Well, I didnt know where to put this.. if a Guide could put it somewhere else if its in the innappropriate place, then please do so!

Anyways, I thought we should start a list of what Bandai keeps adding to tamatown! Soon we can have a whole list of stuff! Name off the things that YOU noticed that were added to tamatown! Maybe we can make a giant list and get alot of people to help us each day! I also want this to be an opinionated thread aswell, so you can give your opinions on tamatown and how its built! :D

Here, I will start it off with the list:

1. The new funky music in the arcade!

2. A robotchi seems to be travelling around in some of the stores, in the tama mall!

3..?

FAQ's at homepage,new characters all around the palce,???????????

TamaTown is awesome, but I wish they would add all those things that say "Coming Soon"!!! I can't wait 'till they do.

Has anyone noticed that Golden Tamagotchi poster in Lucky Tama Toys?? I just clicked on it the other day and found out what it was. :furawatchi: .

Well, I didnt know where to put this.. if a Guide could put it somewhere else if its in the innappropriate place, then please do so!
Anyways, I thought we should start a list of what Bandai keeps adding to tamatown! Soon we can have a whole list of stuff! Name off the things that YOU noticed that were added to tamatown! Maybe we can make a giant list and get alot of people to help us each day! I also want this to be an opinionated thread aswell, so you can give your opinions on tamatown and how its built! :furawatchi:

Here, I will start it off with the list:

1. The new funky music in the arcade!

2. A robotchi seems to be travelling around in some of the stores, in the tama mall!

3..?
V.V

First of all, Robotchi was already there.

Second of all, new music is added in all places.

All of this is such old news. I found it out last week!

V.VFirst of all, Robotchi was already there.

Second of all, new music is added in all places.

All of this is such old news. I found it out last week!
:furawatchi: Whoa, whoa whoa!

No need to be mean.

lukie was just trying to help!! :(

:furawatchi: Whoa, whoa whoa!No need to be mean.

lukie was just trying to help!!  :(
3rd of all, I wasn't being mean.

I don't want to start anything. Ok, Lukie was trying to help.

But it didn't help me. Woopdey doo, that's very rude. I wasn't being rude at all.

I was simply saying that I found this out last week. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ya, me also. I find it puzzling on "coming soon" places. Unlike Japan, most are not ready yet for us to play online. I was bowled over by Japan's version....everything is available and more cool items to buy!!!

I think that when all the tamas are going to be released in all the countries that they are supposed to be, Tamatown will have no more "Coming Soon!" places. Anyways, think of it diffrently. What if BanDai is thinking about a Keitai v4 ( instead of continuing to open Tamatown )? :)

this is almost slightly off topic but...

new things... ha! there hasn't been anything new that i noticed in ages... and they say this in the FAQs: "Check back often for regular updates and more fun activities!"

Can any1 tell me why the faqs says that all the items are at tamagotchi town are at tamagotchi.com when they aren't??!! Can any1 give me the link if they found it?

Thanx

TamaTown is awesome, but I wish they would add all those things that say "Coming Soon"!!! I can't wait 'till they do.
Has anyone noticed that Golden Tamagotchi poster in Lucky Tama Toys?? I just clicked on it the other day and found out what it was. :angry: .
Yeah me too, they should have already put it all in the first day but it wasn't all built at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back