:angry: What is happening!?!? :huh:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emon

Reaction score
:kuribotchi: :huh: :eek: What is going on!?! my tama is 5 hours overdue for changing into a 3 year old. I haven't paused it for 2 days, and I havent changed the time in just as long. What is going on with it?! I doesn't make any sence to me. Please help... :D

COuld someone please answer my plea for help?!

Come on people! Just need an answer...

You guys.... Am I the only one living!? *echo* i guess so... *echo, echo*

PLEASE! my tama isnt changing. WWhy not? The little thingy still says age: 2.

I would really like some help here. And, if you are wondering... it doesnt count as spam if you are the only one there. That is just being strange.... :lol:

please..... i know people are viewing this. so... why aren't you helping me, or at least showing that you are there.

I would really like some help here. And, if you are wondering... it doesnt count as spam if you are the only one there. That is just being strange.... :lol:
:( why wont anyone believe me!? :(

Umm honestly I don't think anyone here knows what's up with your tama. I don't for sure. I just wanted to tell you that so you don't think people are ignoring you, cus they aren't.

:lol: *~Ally~* :(

No clue. Have you debugged it or changed the battery recently?? Maybe that's what's up with it... :rolleyes:

tams grow into adults at 3 or 4 days. depends on when its born.

Take it easy, Emon. People aren't that fast to read the threads that they could answer in 2 or 3 minutes.

Different characters take different amounts of time to evolve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back