Tamagotchi CD-ROM

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who has Tamagotchi CD-ROM?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• They had a PC game?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaMan18

Reaction score
I am playing right now! It's kind of cool with three games and more animations! Plus a funny animated intro! :mellow:

It's from 1997.

Yes, I sure do have it!

I barely play it anymore though. :mellow: It's

just so hard to take care of it.

I've got it, I haven't run it in years and years though. I dunno if it would even run properly on a new computer.

Wow, that takes me back! ;)

I never had it personally, but a mate of mine did. I loved it. I can barely remember it.. But I remember enjoying it ALOT. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
My brother used to have it years ago, I cant remember anything from it :p

:chohimetchi: they sound rell kl but i dont have 1. :chohimetchi: are they relly that hard 2 look after????? :gozarutchi:

Hey im kinda new here and can ani1 tell me how 2 get those kl pics on :chohimetchi: top of when it sez joind and all that lot! :chohimetchi:

Hey im kinda new here and can ani1 tell me how 2 get those kl pics on :wub: top of when it sez joind and all that lot! :D
do you mean like a siggy?

Can you be more specific please... ;)

I have a Tamagotchi simulator that I downloaded off the web and it sits in the corner of my screen. It's a Marutchi :furawatchi:

I have it. :unsure: It's really cool but everytime I close it or restart my computer it resets the tama... Does anyone know why? :/ lol

o ya, the old PC program from 1997. a cousin of mine had that, but i think she lost it sumwhere lol. bsides that i dont know any1 who even has that anymor lol. :huh:

Where did this topic come from? :wub: I've never seen it! Someone must've voted. I have it and I love it. It really is a fun game, Tamagotchi CD Rom. I used to play it all the time on my old computer because I homeschooled so I could leave it running literally all day. The daycare feature is great, they can be in there for 3 days and barely lose hearts! I think I will try to install it on this computer and see if it is compatible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back