Helpful for new users

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaKayla

Reaction score
I am making this thread because I've heard some people wondering if the costume on their tamagotchi (if they have one on) will ever come off. It comes off when you go to bed. Also, if you pick your tamagotchi's poop up and feed it right when it needs to, it will become a mimitchi. I'll have more tips and tricks later.

I like helping people that need it. :mellow:

I have a couple more tips:

1.You can't wake your tamagotchi up unless you change the time.

2.You can get the batteries at a jewerly store.

3.You can connect with all different versions.

4.Connections-USA Connexions-Europe

I'll have more.

I have more Tips and Tricks for new tamagotchi users!

5.Your tamagotchis can die from being over or under weight.

6.Tamagotchis can play certain games, depending on their age:

Baby-Jump

Toddler-Bump; Jump

Teenager-Heading; Bump; Jump

Adult-Slot; Heading; Bump; Jump

Note-Those were all the V2 games

7.Versions have differet charcters. Some are the same, but some have different.

8.If tamagotchis that you connect with have 4 hearts and arn't having babies, wait, it'll come soon. It doesn't come right away.

9.Tamagotchis have different likings.

10.If you get passwords for your V3, don't post them for other people. They only work for you.

I'll have more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a couple more tips:1.You can't wake your tamagotchi up unless you change the time.

2.You can get the batteries at a jewerly store.

3.You can connect with all different versions.

4.Connections-USA Connexions-Europe

I'll have more.
Sry the batteries you are talking abt is tama batt or item batt :mellow:

More!

11.When your tamagotchi hasn't been played with for a bit, it might do something like watch TV, take a bath, etc.

12.If your tamagotchi dies, don't download it because it will show up like it did before, dead.

13.If Ebay or anything other internet thing like that is trying to sell stuff like V4s, V5s, and/or V6s, don't believe it because Bandai hasn't even made a V4 yet.

14.Furwatchi and Leaftchi are the same character except the Leaftchi is green and the Furwatchi is pink.

15.Make sure you read the number on the batteries when you get them.

I'll get more later.

Your tamagotchis can die from being over or under weight.
really? But my Tama is always at the min weight and I had 11 generations on version 1 and they never died! Neither from being overweight! Sorry if my wording is hard to understand...

If you get passwords for your V3, don't post them for other people. They only work for you.
There is one password that works for everyone, the twins. Just thought you might want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back