connection glitch?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

.AJ.

Reaction score
Soemtimes when i connect my tamas(a v1 and 2 v2's) One will say "Fail" and the other one connects fine...

usuallly it would play a game to noone.. it just shows it playing a game.. and everytime it loses!

TO no one! WTF? :D This has happened to me many times! I thik it's quite funny! it always loses when it plays a game.. b ut sumetimes it will give a present.. to no one.. cuz the "away" sign comes up.

Also, one time i was outside and i was bored... to i pointed my tama to the sky and connected it to nothing....just for fun. And the strangest thing happened! Some tama came on the screen and gave my tama a present! When i looked in my friend list his name was tom....It was a" :p "

All i can think of is that it picked up some weird infared signals from a satelite or sumthin..Or do aliens have tama's?(lol)

One last thing, How do you get a" :D ", I've tryed many combinations in types of tamas and breeding and stuff.. and can't figure out how to gte this tama!

If you could help me, I'd apreciate it! :hitodetchi: Thnx

woah, maybe it was someone elses tama, but that's soooooo cool!

I dont understand how it could be someones elses tama.... i pointed it to the skY!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back