Nooooooooooooooo!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emon

Reaction score
:) my tma wont have kids! It is in love with 2 other tamas, but it just wont have a tama baby. They have given eachother hearts and everything. I dont know what is wrong! :unsure:

:unsure: why is it that whenever I make a post, no body ever answers. But they do view it? :eek: I have feeling tooo!! :)

:) I am soooo bored. :eek: and its not like im not patient...

Welll....

Actually, I am really imatient.

:unsure: hahaha

Have both tamas been adult for 24 (sometimes more needed) hours?

Heloooooooooo!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont spam please, especially in your own topic.

Anyways, just connect and connect until they become in love! Plus, some tamas wont have babies till their 8. Mostly 8 and sometimes 7.

have they been in love four 24 hours are they above the age of 4 thats how i works for me

Your Tamagotchi needs to be 24 hours over the age of four. And if you want to wait for the matchmaker, you must delete those two friends. I hope your Tamagotchi's are successful with their mating! :lol:

well, ur gonna have to use a love potion, or some thin like that.....Or u can find another tama (jk) But be persistent! those kids will come soon enuff :furawatchi: And be HAPPY!!!! I have waited very long and i dont even have a friend and im an adult, 6 years!(my tama,duh) So think how lucky u r 2 even have ur tama in luv! Mine might look 2 ugly, so he wont get a match.... ;) :wacko: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back