MY TAMAS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthrne

Reaction score
Ok, This is what im gonna write about EVERY day.

Friday 10th March 2006

Well this is all about how my tamas are every day!

They are Loz (boy) + JLo (boy!). Weird names for boys, you think? Well, I just couldn't think of any names when they were born! Loz is named after my friend Lauren, and, um, well, JLo was born in the girls bathroom at school, so I was despratly thinking of a random name!

Ok, :( Jlo is 2 and is a ;) and Loz is 5 and a :wacko: .

Played some games today, bought BRILL stuff from shop! Got bow tie and weights!

Wonderful! Checked on them during school in the loo and Loz had got Ill, but was alright after. Had no ICT club so had loads of time to see to them!

Kthrne xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
It is! thanks (mammux) do have any ideas for any future names? <_<

Saturday 11th March 2006

Got a cap! My :mimitchi: loves it! Going for a sleepover at 5 pm so am taking them.

PLEASE HURRY UP AND EVOLVE! Hope the matchmaker comes for Loz soon, am getting annoyed! I have hardly any money, and Loz got up late this morning! Took them to music school, nothing intresting happened there. My tools are so boring, gonna get more points an then buy somthing GOOD!

Sunday 12th March 2006

Loz and Jlo have had a great sleepover! Jlo changed into an adult and is now sooooo cute! Loz should see the matchmaker soon, is now 7 yrs old! Last night got loads of money from slot, am now pretty rich! Gonna look in shop soon to buy some more stuff.

[SIZE=14pt]nice name, but how about for the 2gen change jlo to jiro (if a boy) its pretty cool a japanese name, my fav japanese name is Jiro, Tomoya, Ryou, and kagetora. i like all of em... [/SIZE] :unsure:

I tried to put it into logs! Thanks for the name tip Jiro, actully, Loz has had a baby, its a girl, does anyone have any good names I could call it? It was born last night.

Im working on a document on my pc and its just like this, if you want you can close this topic as I dont know how, Im not gonna write that much here so i dont mind, i might set up another topic in " Whats on your mind" as soon as I have finished my speical document I will Put it on my site, check my signiture to see my site, The speical thing will come probably, um, a few months time? kthrne xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back