Why am I the only NOT-GIRLY-GIRL in my class?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oniontchi

Reaction score
:D I have girly friends, girly class exept the boys! ;) It just bugs me that every time some gross bug pops out of the window in my class...ALL the girls go uuuuuwww! :p Yuck! :p Im the only girl that thinks its cool, and cute! :D When we pick a colored pencil to write with, all the girls pick a light color.....like pink....im the only one with a dark purple or blue! B) Is this normal for a girl? :huh:

:( Write back please! :(

Sure its normal, not everyone one is supposed to be exactly the same, and like the SAME things, if you like different colors, that's great. Its normal. Important thing is, just be yourself, and don't let anyone make you feel bad for it. :D

maybe you are a tomboy. most of the guys in my grade pick pink to be cool, but there not. and some boys pick blue and green. most of the girls pick purple, pink, blue, and red.

Hehehehe...................I'm a Big-Time tomboy. I wear boys close, boys short-hair haircut, love dark colors, and love boys activities.

For example: My favorite colors are red, black, white, and green.

I hate the color pink.

I haven't worn anything pink or girly since I was 3. I'm 13 now.

I love fighting games. Violent movies and games.

Everyone except my friends and family think I'm a guy.

However, recently i let my hair grow long. People still think I'm a guy. I know why too.

I dress like a guy, have a guys voice, and I'm BIG_TIME over weight.

When I was in school, I was not a girly girl at all. I had long hair like I do now but I was not in to girly things. I loved cars and still do very much. ;) I could not stand the color pink but now I love it. I don't mind bugs either.

Maybe you're a little more open minded. That's a good thing. :D

It's all perfectly normal. Who wants to be exactly like every one else any way. :D

Same over here :D I don't like to talk much about hairdressers, clothes, and other usual girl stuff. But there are a lot of girls out there that are not typically "girly". By the way I always liked darker colours like black and purple, but somehow (like Mothra) i also like pink nowadays ;) (well, for Tamagotchi colours, not for for clothing)

im not a pink fan either. most kids in my second period are girly girls and they love talking about Britney Spears. its so annoying!!! ;)

I'm not a tomboy, but I hate pink and love blacks, purples, reds, blues and dark greens. Black is best!!! My tama is black and my other 1 is light blue cuz I cudn't find another colour I liked. I hate girls who love pink and squeal at spiders. And I hate the big gangs of girls who are in eachothers pockets the whole time and know everything about eachother. I was in P.E the other day, and a girl said "Oh I have R.E next" and the rest of her mates were like "Oooooh! Have a good time sat next to Martin!" and OMG, I'd hate that. I love having my non girly friends, but I love my own company. Not even my family know everything about me. and NO ONE in the world, exept 4 u guys, know I have 2 tamagotchi's not even my family or friends know!!!!!!! But dats da way its gonna be and thats the way I love it!!!! I'm ME, and proud of it!!!!!

I'm not much of a girly girl myself. my two favorite colors are navy blue and black. I'm also the only girl in my class that dosn't go crazy when a wasp flys in the class room, or when our science teacher, Mr.Juelfs brings a spider or snake to show the class.

i know right! most girls in my class go crazy if they see a little bug! also i hate pink,always hated pink and always will hate pink!! im not a tomboy but i am a punk. black and green are my two fave colors!(Green Day colors!! :D :D :D :p )

Green Day Lover :rolleyes:

^^^Oh god your the sames as my sisters they LOVE black and green and wear convers and they LOVE green day and they hate preppy people!

I'm sorta a mix. I'm totally against fads but I have a boy friend so some consider me a girly girl.Some think I'm a tom boy because alot of my friends are boys I like fighting video games like Halo and Godzilla and Smack Down Here Comes The Pain. I also never where skirts unless I'm absolutly forsed too. Anf I LOOOOVE playing star wars with my friends outside. I also love sports like football and soccer.

:lol: I have girly friends, girly class exept the boys! :unsure: It just bugs me that every time some gross bug pops out of the window in my class...ALL the girls go uuuuuwww! ;) Yuck! :D Im the only girl that thinks its cool, and cute! :ph34r: When we pick a colored pencil to write with, all the girls pick a light color.....like pink....im the only one with a dark purple or blue! :lol: Is this normal for a girl? :)
:( Write back please! :eek:
i know , im a punk/sk8er girl and all the preppy girls think we`re weird grrrrr :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back