does the matchmaker keep comming?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilcooldud78

Reaction score
the matchmaker came and she went through the book but i pressed button a too soon. so i couldnt see the brain. will the matchmaker come everyday the same time? (7:04pm)

Yes....there are 3 times in the day that matchmaker will come... And she will keep coming untill the age of 16 (conneXion or plus) or 10 (connECTion)

the matchmaker came and she went through the book but i pressed button a too soon. so i couldnt see the brain. will the matchmaker come everyday the same time? (7:04pm)
the matchmaker comes at three different times of day:

10:00am

3:00pm

7:00pm

she will also come if you decline her offer every other day. it you still decline onldman will come (m) or oldwoman (f)

if you STILL decline the offer on it's 17th birthday it will evolve into an old tamagotchi (m or f). i'm not sure if they can mate or not, you'll have to find out for yourself

the matchmaker comes at three different times of day:
10:00am

3:00pm

7:00pm

she will also come if you decline her offer every other day. it you still decline onldman will come (m) or oldwoman (f)

if you STILL decline the offer on it's 17th birthday it will evolve into an old tamagotchi (m or f). i'm not sure if they can mate or not, you'll have to find out for yourself
:D oh one more thing. the matchmaker, oldman or oldwoman won't come after 17

old tamagotchis can still mate! but only with another old tamagotchi.

my tamagotchi is in love and it is an adult and the tamagotchi it is in love with is also an adult. how do u make them mate??? is it because my friends tamagotchi is 4 and mine is 6????

people said that a brain shows up to see how much training bars the match has. is that true?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back