Tama Tips and Trick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zackguy

Reaction score
Here's some tips and tricks i have found out in my time as a tamagotchi fan.

1. To get new items in your shop, go to the clock and set the time by pushing down both side buttons at the same time. So set the time to 2:59pm, 6:59pm or 11:59pm and wait one minute then there will be new items in your shop.

2. To wake your Tamagotchi up go to the clock and change the time to 10:00am all characters wake up by then i think.

3. To make your tamagotchi good at bump, feed him or her snacks until it weighs 99lbs. Your tamagotchi will be excellent at bump, however there is a downside to this you will get less points for becoming champion after 8 rounds.

Hope you thought these were helpful. Please post any complaints or any more tips. :blink:

* Moved to Tips & Tricks forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zackguy....Thanx 4 the info but let me tell you something....if you have helpful info like you just wrote, plz put it in Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks...Hope i helped :huh: :huh:

well, i think there should be like a library of all this stuff..

i mean pplz keep asking and if a tip is verifyable they should post it and close it so pplz cant make meaningless replies or yell "it didnt work" over and over..

and people stop asking questions that need not be answered.

I have a little tip. If it is any help. If you need money on a V3 play headings to me it is easier to get money.

Tamaloverforever,

P.S.You can only play headings if your tama is a teen or adult.

If this is any help PM me. :) :) :) :D

:D :pochitchi: :D I only Have 5 codes on v2 and I thought :D :pochitchi: :D

:D :blink: :D you could only get 5 or are there more? :D :blink: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
The 99lb thing works, only you still have to care about the armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back