GameBoy Tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't really played with the Gameboy version, but I heared about this cheat. If you feed your Tamagotchi carrots throughout his/her life, it will grow up to become a mimitchi.

i tried that one... started with a babitchi, changed into tonmarutchi, then went into tamatchi and finally i got mametchi... and the exact oppisite effect happens with a shirobabitchi. I kept getting hashizotchi :D

Cheats for tamagotchi on the game boy :

Toilet Train your Tamagotchi

When your Tamagotchi is about 3 years or older, you can press the rubber duck icon(clean)just before they go to the bathroom. A toilet will appear and your Tamagotchi will sit on it.

NOTE: you can tell that your Tamagotchi is going go to the bathroom if he starts to shake.

Secret Mode

With an Adult Tamagotchi, win ANY tournament. You will get a symbol above your tamagotchi's picture on it's stats screen. Now, go to the options menu. There will be a mode called MUSIC MODE. Inside are:

Sound Test

Sound FX test

Sound Test Speed

A gallery of ALL the characters you get after that Tamagotchi wins. They are numbered and you have to get all of them to beat the entire game.

Raise a Dog

To raise a dog, feed your pet bread. When it turns six it will morph into a dog!

Mimitchi

Feed a pet that hatched from a black egg only carrots. The pet will transform into Mimitchi after turning six.

OMG, I have or had that game ;) *Goes to check*

Yeah I do, how old, I played with mine for like a week and that was it... So boring <_<

angel_4_you22 here are your questions answered:

1) Mine was £19.99 and from Game (UK) but that was in 1997, which answers your other question

2) Answered above

3) It is rather rare to find one (I think) but you can find some occasionally on eBay

But I wouldn't really buy one, I thinks its quite rubbish.

Sorry to those people who like it! <_<

3) It is rather rare to find one (I think) but you can find some occasionally on eBay
Not too hard. Try garage sales, and used game stores. I see it all the time on e-bay (have just been to busy buying other things on e-bay to actually get it so far, though). It sells for less than 10 USD, usually.

Angel, please try to stop spam posting (posting posts one after another) as it is very annoying and clogs up the thread.....

thanks <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back