how do I keep a parent tamagotchi from leaving?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamanoonoo

Reaction score
The matchmaker came and now my son's tamagotchi has a baby. My son wants to keeps his tamagotchi from leaving but I've read that the parent leaves about 24 hours after there is a new baby. Is there a way to keep the parent of a tamababy? Please Help! My son is crying about his Benji leaving him...thanks

um...dunno >_< keep letting it sleep by changing time? is it a V2 or V3? If its a V3, he can still see the parent in tamatown.com i think O_O I havent tried the site yet. Lazy ^^"

The matchmaker came and now my son's tamagotchi has a baby. My son wants to keeps his tamagotchi from leaving but I've read that the parent leaves about 24 hours after there is a new baby. Is there a way to keep the parent of a tamababy? Please Help! My son is crying about his Benji leaving him...thanks
Dont worry tamanoonoo. My tamagotchi had a baby in January and it is still here up til this day! I think the trick is keeping the light on at night and keeping it in pause mode all the time except to play and to feed. Which character do you have? I have a Mametchi (if you dont know which character it is, look on the character chart.) I hope I'm not too late!!!!!!!!! :angry:

hi, thanks, where is the character chart. Benji looks like a duck figure, very cute

um...dunno >_< keep letting it sleep by changing time? is it a V2 or V3? If its a V3, he can still see the parent in tamatown.com i think O_O I havent tried the site yet. Lazy ^^"
Nuriki, u no tht we posted tht almost at the same time?

hi, thanks, where is the character chart. Benji looks like a duck figure, very cute
It is on the left. It says Tamagothci Connection v3 Character Chart. Is it a V2 or a V3? If it is a V2, click on v2 character chat on the page with the V3 Character Chart

You can debug your Tamagotchi Connetion. Just look at another forum

hi sania, it is a Tarakotchi. I will take your advice, we don't shut off the light anyway and we keep in pause mode. If Benji does stay around, will his baby grow up next to him?

No, the baby will NOT grow up beside Benji, i'm sorry to say.

Wouldn't it be cool if that could really happen? I think that would be so sweet.

And if you don't want the parent to leave, and this is very simple, JUST PAUSE IT AT NIGHT.

But be warned: PAUSING TAKES UP ALOT OF THE BATTERY.

If ever your son wants to start a new generation, instead of un-pausing it at night, I strongly advise that you FF the time to 11:59 P.M. ( this is done by going to the clock screen and then pressing A and C togeter.) Then, keep the lights on and wait a minute. The parent will wake up, and stare at the baby for about 3 minutes. Then, he will start talking for a few seconds, and then fly away... it's sad, and i have never missed any departuring of my tamas.

Hope i was helpful!

Marie

No, the baby will NOT grow up beside Benji, i'm sorry to say. Wouldn't it be cool if that could really happen? I think that would be so sweet.

And if you don't want the parent to leave, and this is very simple, JUST PAUSE IT AT NIGHT.

But be warned: PAUSING TAKES UP ALOT OF THE BATTERY.

If ever your son wants to start a new generation, instead of un-pausing it at night, I strongly advise that you FF the time to 11:59 P.M. ( this is done by going to the clock screen and then pressing A and C togeter.) Then, keep the lights on and wait a minute. The parent will wake up, and stare at the baby for about 3 minutes. Then, he will start talking for a few seconds, and then fly away... it's sad, and i have never missed any departuring of my tamas.

Hope i was helpful!

Marie
hi, thanks for the advice, if Benji does go away is there a way for my son to ever see him again? is there a way to reset the clock backwards so the matchmaker/baby incident won't happen?

Benji is the Kuchipatchi, that was my very 1st tama, v1 which is now long lost :blink: :blink: :D :D :D :( :(

Thanks SO MUCH!!!! 2 of my tamas got married, and I've been waiting FOREVER for them to go, because they go to bed after me, and my mom makes me put them on pause!!! Now I can try this!!!! :blink: :blink: :D :D Again, THANKS SO SO MUCH!!!! :D :( :( :lol:

Tamagotxhi parenting is different than human parrenting you know! They are aliens, we are not.

Yeah, tamas are little aliens from their own planet. I know how your tama gets there in the first place!

Each hours every day, the tamas get out a catapult on Tama Planet. Then they put some eggs on, and catapult them to Earth. Then the eggs go into your tama.

Atleast I think that's what happens?...

there is no way to make him stay. :ph34r: you can visit him on a v3 on tamatown, but otherwise, no.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back