Huh? How old?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How old was your tamagotchi when it got married?

• Don't remember

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heh?

• 10 or over

• don't care

• ...BLOO!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
age 4/5 (i put 7 cuz that is the normal time) i bred the boy and girl early

i have my caps lock completely off

OOPS, NOW I HAVE IT ON!

Thats normal now!

My answer is pie. I dont know!

Actually my 1G *V1* (Erica) changed at 2 and got married the same day. It caused my tama to leave at 5 though.

My blue camo v3 was 8. My silver & black v3 was 8 when it mated with my pink diamond v2, the v2 was 5.

Usually, they mate at age 7, when the matchmaker first shows up.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Mine got married at eight. I was riding my scooter I heard a weird beep but didn't bother to look at it until an hour latewr the match make was still there.

(It was V1 mine still hasn't married in my V3) :)

but usually its 7 days old.
But my old tama Kyle (the cutest character of all: HANATCHI) who is dead now, got married at age 11!!! :mimitchi: :pochitchi: :huh: ^_^ :lol: :wub: :ph34r: :huh: :huh: :D :D :) :D

But my old tama Kyle (the cutest character of all: HANATCHI) who is dead now, got married at age 11!!! :ph34r: :pochitchi: :huh: ^_^ ^_^ :lol: :wub: :huh: :huh: :D :D :) :D
thats cause i never reject matchmaker.

ps:hanatchi is not the best char :mimitchi: is.

mine is usually 4 win it starts to kiss another tama and gets maried when it is 5.now if the match maker (witch it hasn't and i'm on my third generation) :rolleyes: then it will be 7. :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

mine is usually 4 win it starts to kiss another tama and gets maried when it is 5.now if the match maker (witch it hasn't and i'm on my third generation) :rolleyes: then it will be 7. :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:
confusing. . .but once you figure out what your saying, its an interesting bit of info

[SIZE=21pt] ^_^ The oldest time my tama got married was at 10 years old and the youngest was at 5 that's when I mated them. :blink: [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back