Games and other

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ingeras Kurai

Reaction score
1. i really have no idea how to play the second game. do you get more points for winning the second game or should i just stick to the first?

2. anybody know approximately how long it takes for you to be able to play another game?

3. also what's the point in the time out and praise? is there specific times i should be using these?

4. anybody know a site that'll tell me which tama i have?

1.  i really have no idea how to play the second game.  do you get more points for winning the second game or should i just stick to the first?
2.  anybody know approximately how long it takes for you to be able to play another game?

3.  also what's the point in the time out and praise?  is there specific times i should be using these?

4.  anybody know a site that'll tell me which tama i have?
If you're talking about the V3...

1. The second game is bump, isn't it? I think so. You win more points on Get(musicnote) than Bump, but to play Bump you need to press B at the point when the scale is at it's highest. This is your strength level. After that, your tamagotchi will try and "bump" a randomly selected opponent over. It's a pretty hard game to win.

2. Everytime your tamagotchi evolves, you'll be able to play 2 more games.

3. Give your tamagotchi a Time Out when it beeps for attention, but seems fine. Praise it when it beeps for attention (with unempty hearts) and is crying, or has it's back turned on you.

4 .Go here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=40249 to see which tamagotchi you have.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks.

1. figured out the game and managed to win. got up to 1200 points from bump.

2. as for how long it takes to play another game i didn't realize you had to be overweight to play games, but thanks anyway i was also wondering about that.

3. ah k...woops, i was disciplining him completely wrong.

4. sweet list, i've got a Mametchi :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back