u help i'll tell u something cool

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brandon1993

Reaction score
plz show me a evaloution or a growth chart pm me for something cool if you post the chart

hi, i saw tat u were online and just wanted 2 meet someone! hi mi name is kiki and i only own 1 tamagotchi :huh:

Sorry.

Nobody has made a Growth Chart for it yet.

They are just Character Charts. You could make one though. :angry:

You just have to keep up with the Tamagotchis you got. I'm keeping a little book

with my Tamagotchi's Stats.

[SIZE=21pt][/SIZE]

hmm, maybe u could take a pic of it, and put it on heer! that way, u could heer the 'cool thing'

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
Alimania, that growth chart is great! I liked some of the images, so I right-clicked on them, pressed Save Picture As... and they were in my pictures folder. Now I can maybe use them for my big picture that I'm working on that I will upload sometime in the art gallery! But I think that the topic starter was looking for a connection growth chart.

I don think you should be offering cool things for people to give you growth charts, you shouldnt need something in return to do nice things for someone else and you should treat others they way you want to be treated so in a round about kind of way you dont need to offer things in return for other people doing things.. What happens if you dont give the people who help you cool things?? that wouldnt be any good would it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back