PLAYMATES DOESNT EVEN MENTION NANOS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oceanfish123

Reaction score
Playmates dosent even mention their nanos on their web site and almost no retailers online sell them! Whats up with that?!

That's weird huh!? I noticed it too, maybe it doesn't mean that much to them. Also it looks like they don't update their site that often...

I have also wondered that aswell!!!!!!!!!!!! When i was looking for info about them (just befor i borght them) i went to Playmates Toys website and its not there...

They uset to have a hole site dedicated to nano pets/pals...But, that is long gon.

That's weird huh!? I noticed it too, maybe it doesn't mean that much to them. Also it looks like they don't update their site that often...
I noticed that too. Since Blinkies were by Playmates Toys, the Blinkies and Nano Pets were not on their site. And I agree with you, Natasja!

It's not really interesting. Nanos are OLD. Bandai's website doesn't mention the Tama Ocean, or Angel, or the original ones. Why? Because they don't make and sell them any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back