Tama shortage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skittlesraindrop

Reaction score
Hm....... Is it just me... or does it seem like it's almost impossible to find a tamagotchi connection these days at local stores...??? Every toy store / retail giant (such as wal-mart) is completely out of stock, and the websites of the stores even say 'out of stock'... what's the deal here...?? anyone heard anything? i know wal-mart has clearanced out or is in the process of clearancing all the nohohon's and nano"" pets. i hope wal-mart gets more tama+ in... B)

over in aust they are out of stock as well but that was due to chrismas and bandai can not keep up witg the demend of makeing them fast to get them uot to shop that have ordered them ini was told by bandai HQ that they should out in shop be feb or may as i emailed them and asked them most of my tama shops are saying the same they are coming back ! !

i didn't have a problem finding mine.i got it at toys r us and they had plenty of 'em.

I am glad someone else has noticed the absence here in Oz! It's good they are coming back too. I will eventually get another exciting coloured one. But I would prefer a keitai if I could ever get my hands on one. I am surprised there isn't someone in Oz getting a whole load of them in and auctioning them off on Ebay for loads. They make stacks in the US!

Hi Bell there are heap on ebay and going out for lots i rang up the inporter that get them out to us and they said they will/might bei n the shops sometime from the 10 - 30 of this monthif not then it will be may ? they go for about $60.00 per a unit on aust ebay

Hi Bell there are heap on ebay and going out for lots i rang up the inporter that get them out to us and they said they will/might bei n the shops sometime from the 10 - 30 of this monthif not then it will be may ? they go for about $60.00 per a unit on aust ebay
I wouldn't trust E-bay as much rather than going downtown to zellers/walmart/superstore and getting a tamagotchi, even though they have pulled a houdini off the shelves...

Maybe it's like one of those lock up things, like how disney stops making DVDs for a certain movie in a certain amount of time, so Bandai can have more money to get the Canadian/American(or just say english...) Keitai out... ever considered that...?

well it is ok if you look on the package to see if the bandai logo is on it !!!!!!
that is true, but they could be using a false picture. My sister was buying gifts on ebay for her boyfriend, she bought him a figurine of Tim Duncan, but when it came in the mail, it was a different guy with a broken arm..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back