MY Toma is in a bucket?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

themuffingirl

Reaction score
i'm very convused!!!!!!! WAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOUR TAMAGOTCHI S IN A BUCKET AND HAS SKWILLY LINES OVER IT LIKE BEFORE IT USES THE BATHROOM ???????????????????????????? PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEE HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

If its in a bucket and theres squiggly lines around it it happens when u leave your tama alone for awhile. It just means its taking a bath. BUT, when theres JUST squiggly lines before it goes to the bathroom its... WEll you no =)

P.s. tamaw/pants, maybe she doesnt no what it means...

I do

yes... it takes a bath about 1/2 an hour before bed... but i'll warn you, press a button at least 5 mins before bedtime to finish the bath for it because once my tama had somehow had a BM while taking a bath and went right to sleep after the bath... then when i went to turn off the light, i realized that he had p@@ped too. (had to change the time to 5 mins earlier so that i could clean it up)

Duh, it's taking a bath.(I wonder why my onionitchi looks like its being cooked alive)

i'm very convused!!!!!!! WAT DOES IT MEAN WHEN YOUR TAMAGOTCHI S IN A BUCKET AND HAS SKWILLY LINES OVER IT LIKE BEFORE IT USES THE BATHROOM ???????????????????????????? PPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSEEEE HHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kuribotchi: :D
Well the swirls are when you can use the toilet too - it's the odour off the u know what.

The bucket Is the bath!

I've never seen my tamagotchi ever...how will you know?Will it make noise? :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

I've never seen my tamagotchi ever...how will you know?Will it make noise? :D :D :p :p
No, it won't make noise.

It'll just be showing your Tamagotchi taking a bath in a tub.

Very cute. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back