i pod luvers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u like i pods?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the this have to do with tamas? do you mean the music player/ mp3?

Um... wrong section.... and prolly wrong site... and thia has no purpose watsoever. tamatalk is all about talking and asking questions about taMAGOTCHIS.. NOT IPODS... And its IPOD not i pod......so if you wanna talk about ipods go somewhere else.

Nice post, but in wrong area... I want an IPod Mini. A purple IPod Mini. Maybe dad will buy it for my birthday.

The only downside is I couldn't fathom spending that much money on one lol it's just ridiculous, and them they have a new one coming out every month!!!! soon the thing you worked your butt off to buy is obscelete!!!

doenst matter if your new or not. im recenlty new and i knwo where to post stuff.. you read wat the sub-forums say and this one said "what happened to my tamagotchi" not" ipod discussion" or"non tama chat" or "lounge" im sure your not new to reading....

a guide should close this topic or at least move it.....

im sorry i'm just new and i didn't noe where to put it in so sorry
Don't worry, sometimes people make mistakes. Next time, try to look at the different areas to find the best place for your topic.

:lol: :D :wacko:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back