Evolving Question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

elliewelli3

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]HELP ME !! [/SIZE]

My tama is a 3 year old teenager but its been 3 for almost a day and still won't evolve ! PLEASE HELP OR TELL ME IF I AM STUPID FOR EVEN POSTING THIS :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko: :angry: :huh: :eek: :D :p

[SIZE=14pt]HELP ME !! [/SIZE] 

My tama is a 3 year old teenager but its been 3 for almost a day and still won't evolve ! PLEASE HELP OR TELL ME IF I AM STUPID FOR EVEN POSTING THIS
Nothing wrong with posting your question, that's what this forum is for, to help with any tama problems you have.

Most of the time your tama won't evolve into an adult until age 4. Most of my tamas evolved into adults at that age, although I had a few that did at age 3, and I even had one that became an adult at age 2!

:furawatchi: :rolleyes: :wacko:

Somtimes it takes different Tamagotchis different ages or time to evolve.

Just chill out a sec.. just be patient and your tamam WILL evolve B) if you pause your tama or leave it asleep for heaps long by fiddling with the time it could mess with its evolution..

your tamagotchi will turn into an adult and 4 yrs old. some change earlier than that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back