Explain Codes Here

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama0wnerof8tamas

Reaction score
Can someone explain some codes people say don't work and how it worked for them?? B) It would help people out by explaining. B) B) :D

well, as far as i know if you get a code playing a game in tamatown it wil only work for you tama

Do you mean codes for V2 or V3? I know the ones for V2. What you have to do is go to the shop and press 'A' until the shop keeper looks confused. then type out your code. I am sorry i cannot help you with V3, as I do not have one yet. =(

Sorry, i just remembered that some peoples doesn't work because they are typing it out wrong... if it works for some tama's why not for others?

when you go to tama town you have to put your user name to get the password :D

Mimi (Tamagotchi Lover),

If someone has a different username on TamaTown, then a password will only work for that user.

Ally

no just go to tamatown.com and click on the left button then wait. when it says Usernamer tpye in any numbers or letters like: kjhgdsfjks .ok then you`ll get a pass port and then click Get password. ok and there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back