Photo
- - - - -

HELP! I can't use History on my Tama!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Tamaguy#1

• tamaguy-1 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:10 AM ( #1 )

I'm on my 6g (generation) on my V.3 okay? Well, when I go to the friend list icon and choose family, I try to hit HISTORY and it doesn't work!?!?!? B) I don't understand. The instructions say to choose history to see your previous Tamagotchis, but how can I see them if it doesn't work?!?!?

PLEASE HELP. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Replies

Views

Started

14 Mar 2006

Last Post

14 Mar 2006

themuffingirl

• themuffingirl user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:15 AM ( #2 )

may be it need to be on its 10thg.or maaybed it doesnt like the other g in your tama.but other then thoose things i am very B)

georgiakate1

• georgiakate1 user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:21 AM ( #3 )

History is for DEAD tamagotchis - Parent is for past parents (that didn't die, but left after the baby was born)

iluv2laugh4495

• iluv2laugh4495 user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:23 AM ( #4 )

I'm on my 6g (generation) on my V.3 okay? Well, when I go to the friend list icon and choose family, I try to hit HISTORY and it doesn't work!?!?!? :D I don't understand. The instructions say to choose history to see your previous Tamagotchis, but how can I see them if it doesn't work?!?!?

PLEASE HELP. B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Don't be alarmed I was worried until I found out the "History" was where you can see your dead tamas but not your parents, ok?

PM me if you have more questions?

best wishes,
iluv2laugh4495 B)

Tamaguy#1

• tamaguy-1 user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:24 AM ( #5 )

History is for DEAD tamagotchis - Parent is for past parents (that didn't die, but left after the baby was born)

Are you positive? B) Have you experienced this for yourself? Does this mean you don't lose all your items if your Tama dies?

I NEED ANSWERS! B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

iluv2laugh4495

• iluv2laugh4495 user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:27 AM ( #6 )

Are you positive? B) Have you experienced this for yourself? Does this mean you don't lose all your items if your Tama dies?

I NEED ANSWERS! B)

-Tamaguy#1 B)

I have experenced this, Georgiakate1 is right.

Tamaguy#1

• tamaguy-1 user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 07:29 AM ( #7 )

Don't be alarmed I was worried until I found out the "History" was where you can see your dead tamas but not your parents, ok?

PM me if you have more questions?

best wishes,
iluv2laugh4495 B)

Ooooooooohhhhhhhh. I get it.....THAT'S COOL! B) That way, if your Tama dies, you'll never forget it 'cause it's be accounted for. Nifty! :D

-Tamaguy#1 B)

Save_Tamagotchis

• save-tamagotchis user photo

Posted 14 March 2006 - 09:15 AM ( #8 )

Really? Well that answers a question I've been trying to figure out. :lol:

But if your tama dies you lose all your stuff, like items, snacks, food, suviniors and tyhings like that? :blink: Including having to start over from generation 1? :huh: